Friday, September 18, 2009

Un tous petit mot

Salut, Comment allez vous?

Ok enough of that language I've been speaking it for over 16 months now and I hardly ever find the chance to speak/type some English. SO.... I thought I could maybe use the blog as a way to keep my English in good shape and you informed. Admittedly I wasn't good at posting my messages in the forum. So why would the blog be any different? Dunno... Honestly.

A view things I do want to inform you about, short and effective.
- I live in a new house, since May, but who have I spoken to, in between (do you even remember the flying dutchman)
- I cut most of my dreads (yesh, most. sentimental value was given to a few)
- I'm not so damn busy with my work, when it's not the summer. (I work in tourism)
- I can't stand myself for still feeling connected to OBE, but acting not accordingly. (Buying a computer would help)

Now, maybe you have some questions, maybe not right away. I thought of one directly: How does he manage to post a message at this time of night, if he claims not have a computer?
Ok so what I mean is that I should get 'myself' a computer, not borrow it of somebody who I happen to live with.

Well, for now that should do. I'll rant about my summer in a little while. Read: Some frustration left after my own holiday
Jol Rael / Lyon /Sleepy

1 comment:

Kali Morr said...

damn me i have just now discovered this beautiful post! ty jolly <3