Friday, April 06, 2007

Going back in time

Ok, I attached my old harddrive to this computer downstairs and it has all of my old GuildWars memories stored on it. I'm going to take you back in time with my GuildWars history =D

(excuse the quality, haven't got any good gfx software on here)


01.12.2005, aka the day I met Kali ^^

Well of course we met dancing xD

I'm the Ranger playing the airdrum, Kali is the Warrior playing the airdrum.

I met quite a few people that day that I still remember. I think Kali remembers some of them, too =)






03.12.2005 aka I'M AN OBE MEMBER!!!

Possibly the first meeting of the legendary Three Witches Kali Morr, Ryumi Chuuei and Iridescent Moon. Also probably my first day as an Astral Traveller.










And we danced and danced and danced xD








No comments: