Monday, May 01, 2006

My...Bossage

Allthough I was in opposition to the idea of sharing the Guild Leadership for a week and said I'd just let it pass, you will have noticed a number of important changes during the last 2 days. The most important change is the Guild Hall. Everyone who was there seemed to like the "Island of Meditation" best and due to our democratic nature we bought that one. I gave the money for the Sigil and Princess brought all the Merchants to our little town. The second change is the cape (which has been changed again by the new leader). I liked it XD
As Hec isnt online too often and Al did him a little favor Hec decided to pass his legislative on to Al, so Al will reign for 4 days....I must say, his first day was a bit...yes. =/
Conclusion: Everything has been peaceful for the last 2 days, a lot of talking and discussing about being vegetarian and the meaning of the universe has been going on...but...please dont let me be leader again =D

PS: <- that is my cape

No comments: